Oil Spill Response Vessels
SFF Services Limited can supply a range of vessels capable of undertaking oil spill response duties such as boom and dispersant deployment for oil containment/recovery, actual oil spill recovery, as well as monitoring and sampling related activities.
Multi-Purpose Fishing Vessels
• Tier 1 Oil Spill Response
• booms, dispersant and sampling equipment
• DECC Level 1 Offshore On Scene Responder qualified Bridge Officers
• guard duties
• daily updates and photographs
• 24hr emergency onshore support
• qualified Marine Assurance and Marine Safety Officers
• regular vessel inspections undertaken
• Marine Safety Forum supported ‘Vessel Inspection and Specification’ document
• training and certification to fishing industry standards
SFF Services can supply a range of vessels, selected to meet client requirements.
All oil spill response vessels are provided with relevant dispersant equipment and fully trained DECC Level 1 Offshore On Scene Responder personnel.